- Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Early Registration Deadline: October 7, 2018
- To be published in the ICTC 2021 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register at the Regular registration fee (member or non-member) and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers), KICS (Korea Institute of Communications and Information Science), and CIC (China Institute of Communications).
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- ALL registrations include access to all conference sessions (paper, plenary, industrial, special, technical, and workshop), conference proceedings (contained in USB memory) and coffee breaks, luncheon, and a ticket for banquet
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (September 1, 2018).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after September 21, 2018.
|Member / Non-member|
|USD (International)||KRW (Domestic)*|
|Regular||Early Birds||$600 / $660||₩600,000 / ₩660,000|
|On-Site||$660 / $770||₩660,000 / ₩770,000|
|Student**||Early Birds||$369 / $451||₩396,000 / ₩451,000|
|On-Site||$451 / $506||₩451,000 / ₩506,000|
* US $ 1 = ₩1,000 (Round down less than one hundred won)
** Student : Students who do not present a paper
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of ICTC 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org