- Paper Submission Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2018
- Camera Ready Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2018
With advances in information and communication technologies, our life has been changed in many areas. Especially, our education paradigm has been affected greatly. The purpose of the workshop “Advances in ICT Education” is to solicit many new research works on ICT education. Areas of interest are open and cover from pedagogical issues to technical issues. Anyone interested is encouraged to submit the original and high-quality paper(s).
Potential topics in this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Methodology of Teaching and Using ICT
- ICT in Technology Enhanced Learning and Instruction
- Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning
- The Role of ICT and Infrastructures in Curriculum Design
- Quality Assurance of ICT Education
- Infrastructures and Frameworks for ICT Education
- Modeling Systems in Education
ICTC 2018 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page short paper via https://edas.info/N24658. The submissions should be formatted with single spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages. The maximum number of pages is 6 for full papers and 3 for short papers. Please make sure that both full papers and short papers must be at minimum 3 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.ictc2018.org).
- Woochun Jun(Seoul National University of Education, Korea: email@example.com)